Sign up now for your FREE month and receive:
- A new, original and exclusive, full-length essay every week
- A archived Bishop Spong essay
- A weekly question and answer feature
- Access to the full library of Bishop Spong’s exclusive writings
- Ability to comment directly on the website
- Entry into an international society that serves to perpetuate and expand upon Bishop Spong’s poignant perspective on Christianity, theology and the news.
Current rotating authors:
Rev. Dr. Matthew Fox, Rev. Gretta Vosper, Rev. David Felten, and Rev. Kevin Thews Forrester. In addition to those veteran voices, we have some of the most compelling leaders of the social media movement out there today, such as “Science” Mike McHargue, Rev. Mark Sandlin, Cassandra Farrin, Eric Alexander, and Rev. Roger Wolsey. Bishop Spong may also make a guest appearance and write an occasional new column for us!
Or: Purchase a subscription as a gift for a friend!
There are 2 simple ways you can do this:
1) Simply send in a check for $25 to:
4810 Pt. Fosdick Dr. NW #80
Gig Harbor, WA 98335
~Please clearly write the name and email address of the person you are giving to
OR 2) Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
~Your name and email address
~Your friend’s name and email address
Then we will send you a paypal invoice that you can pay directly using a credit card.
Use one of these 2 simple steps and we will send your friend a Special Gift email notification telling about your gift to them. Then they will begin to receive The New Reformation Column every Thursday for the whole rest of the year!
Free One-Month Trial Period
Your credit card will not be charged during the free trial period. However, valid credit card information is required to receive your free month membership.
If you choose to remain a member, your credit card will be automatically billed according to the membership type you select in the last step (the standard type is $9.95 billed every 3 months). You may cancel at any time for any reason, simply by logging in to your profile.